Friday, February 19, 2016

Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party #108


 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel
***********************


**************************************************

We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had  478 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.



            


          


               


                    


               


          


                  



                  

                 


                

This weeks 
Featured Bloggers


Blazing Rainbows – spinning fibre!
Plutonium Muffins

I’m super thrilled to have just managed to list some of my favourite fibre on Etsy – blazing rainbows! I’ve had this for a little while and have been spinning up a sample, but there are Things happening with my spinning wheel so it has to wait.



WHIPPED MASCARPONE CREAM PUFFS
Cookinglsl

I did make cream puffs last weekend. And I decided to fill them with rich whipped mascarpone cream. These little cuties turned amazing!


The Heart of Hannah Monday
Mary and Matha's House

Hannah of the Bible was truly a virtuous woman. Her story will flood your emotions.
Hannah’s name has the beautiful and attractive meaning of “gracious” or “graciousness” or “favor.”


Loaded Baked Potato Nachos
Moms & Munchkins

These Loaded Baked Potato Nachos are super easy to make and they are so delicious! They are just like a baked potato except in a fun nacho variation that make them perfect for parties…or to gobble down while on the couch watching Family Feud like I was doing tonight! Both my husband and I loved this meal and I know we’ll be making it again sometime soon.


APPLE PIE MONKEY BREAD RECIPE
Slap Dash Mom

This ooey, gooey delicious Apple Pie Monkey Bread Recipe is to die for. Ya’ll know I love chocolate, and pretty much only chocolate, when it comes to my desserts. But this apple pie monkey bread has changed my mind. I’ve come over to the dark side!


Being Real Goes Both Ways
Homesteading on Grace

Every once in a while, I get a wild hair to write about something that weighs on my heart. It doesn't happen often, but it is nice to have an outlet to let the words go out into the world. This is one of those times, so if you only come for the homesteading news, bear with me!


Building Life With Your Own Two Hands
Taylor-Made Homestead 

Why do I do it??  Why do I go through the trouble (and expense) of raising my own chickens?  Why do I plant a veggie garden and then spend countless hot summertime hours over a steaming pressure canner to preserve the bounty it produces?  Why do I haul my laundry outside when there’s a perfectly-good electric clothes dryer RIGHT THERE?  Doesn’t it all take a tremendous amount of time?  Wouldn’t it be easier to pop open that snack-pak chocolate pudding cup instead of making it from scratch?  HECK YEAH it would!


How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix
Hoosier Homemade

Are you a pie baker? It seems that many bakers have a specialty, perhaps cake decorating or cookie baking. I enjoy baking pies but don’t take the time to make them except on the holidays.

While I love the traditional pie crust, and even graham cracker crust, during a recent to Duncan Hines headquarters I learned about a new pie crust made from a cake mix. It’s super easy to make and taste really good too!


A Romantic Valentine's Setting
Fabby's Living

Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's full of love and joy with your special man, with your kids, with a bunch of friends, with just your best friend; with whom ever you choose to celebrate the DAY of LOVE 2016.

I will be with my favorite man, Mr. Living and we'll have dinner together and the table is set for four for my Valentine's post because the table looks so much fuller and prettier, but, who knows, maybe we'll have a couple more, as maybe a brother and a Sil.


Cassava Crusted Chicken With Sweet & Sour Sauce
STRENGTH AND SUNSHINE 

Crispy cassava crusted chicken with a tantalizing sweet & sour sauce to amp up your dipping action. No more boring chicken tenders here, gluten-free and paleo, this dinner recipe will please the entire family any night of the week!


Veggie Potato Nachos
Simple & Savory

This is a tasty twist on nachos.  They are made with thinly sliced potatoes that have been baked until crisp and  topped with Mexican flavored vegetables.



 Wake Up Wednesday Linky
---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.



11 comments:

  1. Oh my what a wonderful surprise dear friend to find my Valentine's table featured at your inspiring party! Thank you so much for your support, I so appreciate it.
    Thank you for hosting and having me again this week.
    Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to see my post "Building Life With Your Own Two Hands" is being featured on the hop this week. Thanks! Today I'm sharing posts with a sugar-free oat & berry muffin, how to wade through social media truth, and our February garden chores to prepare our veggie garden. Love the hop, thanks for hosting!

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the party, have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the fab party, Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my post and for hosting such a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for another amazing link up! Love the features ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature - the story of Hannah has always touched my heart strings and encouraged me to keep my "chin up." It shows that God is even working in our hard times. Thanks for always hosting such an inspiring party !! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Angel. Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for the party Angel and I hope this finds you well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops sorry I am late top your awesome party! I look forward to hopping around . Hoping all is well xox

    ReplyDelete