Friday, February 5, 2016

Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party #106


 Wake Up Wednesday "Linky" Party
@ Sew Crafty Angel

***** ***** **********


**************************************************

We are so excited to have so many amazing bloggers party with us.
Check out this weeks Featured linkups.


Thank you so much to all those who share your blog in our party.
Last week we had  481 awesome linkups!   

 Wake Up and be happy, get excited and have fun with us! 
We want to be inspired, entertained, laugh and have a good time!


Your link will appear on the blogs of

Please take time to visit your hostesses.




            


          

               

                    

               

          

                  

           

                  

                 

                


This weeks 
Featured Bloggers


French Toast Roll Ups With Cream Cheese and Strawberries

These French Toast Roll Ups are a new twist on a classic recipe. Easy to make (and can be frozen), you can customize the filling as much as you like!


CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BITES
All She Cooks

How I went 38 years without knowing how to make little chocolate bites, bon bons and more is beyond me!

A few weeks ago, my 11-year old daughter came home from school and told me that one of the kids at school had demonstrated how to make little chocolate bites in class.  She’d used crushed up Oreos and cream cheese for the filling.  Yum.



VALENTINE’S DAY CANDY BARK
Kids Activity Blog

Nothing is yummier than some Valentine’s Day Candy Bark when you want a sweet treat to give to someone special. We are obsessed with delicious chocolate bark recipes, especially when they are holiday flavored!

Kids enjoy helping to make candy bark — adding sprinkles and chocolate candies at the end is the best part!


VALENTINE GUM AND CANDY BASKET
HOME ON THE CORNER

Today I am showing you a very simple Valentine craft-and it involves chocolate!


Strawberry Marshmallows 
Bloom Designs

Why homemade strawberry marshmallows?  Because they are completely amazing and so easy to make.  My daughter was taste testing these for me and actually said “Mommy, these are so good.  They don’t taste anything like marshmallows.”  Homemade marshmallow have such a soft, delicate, melt in your mouth texture.


CROCK POT APPLE SPICE CAKE
Flour On My Face

The best way to finish off a good meal is with a delicious dessert recipe. A big piece of this Crock Pot Apple Spice Cake on a cold winter day is the best way to end a meal. I’ve been testing out a few new crock pot recipes and this slow cooker apple spice cake recipe is the first of many new crock pot recipes to come in the new year.



Cuter than Cute Easter Paper Bunnies
Crafts a la Mode

Hi, people, I've been having fun with paper again and I think this is my favorite paper project this year... paper bunnies.

I looked up paper bunnies in Google and came up with lots of different paper bunnies but this little Origami bunny turned out to be the cutest. When I added the pompom tail and the colorful ribbon, it really, really popped. Do you agree?

Some projects I get so happy with the results. This is one of those.



How To Completely Change A Photo Tray
The Interior Frugalista

I picked this Umbra Photo Tray up for a whopping $3.00. The plan was to paint it white with some distressing and add a graphic inside each window but that's not at all what happened.



Teach Yourself How to Hand Letter
Morgan Manages Mommyhood

I’ve mentioned a few times recently about my new obsession: hand lettering. It’s fun, let’s me get out some of my creativity and is an easy way for me to turn off my brain. Not to mention, it’s cheap – you truly just need a pen or pencil and paper to make something pretty. Hand lettering seems to be pretty trendy right now. It’s seen in advertising, there are extremely popular books explaining how to accomplish the style, and entire blogs and Instagrams devoted to the art. But how hard could it be to teach yourself how to hand letter?


Want Flawless Skin? 
Add these Beauty Foods to Your Diet STAT.
Storybook Apothecary

Beauty comes from the inside out, quite literally. Unless you’ve been gifted by genetics (or unknown fairy gods), you’ve probably had to do some amount of work to get your skin in good shape otherwise, if you’re like me (hello, eczema and acne, it’s me…), you still struggle to obtain the ultimate flawless skin. Thankfully, the answer could lie with your diet and there are a ton of deliciously healthy food which can help you on your quest for clear, youthful, hydrated, and healthy looking skin.


A Shabby Snow Day
Debby Goes Shabby

So what does a shabby girl do when the "The Weather Outside Is Frightful"?  She bakes shabby cookies, and I have to admit, I haven't baked since two Thanksgivings ago when I made shar sweet potato soufflé, one with pecans and one with marshmallows for each of my kids and I smashed the light bulb in the stove that went on top of the sweet potato souffle.


 Wake Up Wednesday Linky
---------------------------------------------------
Link up your funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments -- anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.  Please visit some other bloggers and make some new friends and say hello to old friends..
  • Please leave me a comment , I love to hear from you.
  • Please Link to your family friendly post 
  • I'd love for you to grab my party button for your blog party site but it's totally optional
  • Please No adult content blogs
  • Please do not add links to shops or selling websites (they will be deleted from the party)
  • Giveaways are always welcome.. Add your giveaways to Sew Crafty Angel's Pinterest Community Giveaway Board too.  
Adding your link to this blog hop gives Sew Crafty Angel permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts.  Note- All features on Sew Crafty Angel And Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source .Social media features are linked back to the linky party.



11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great party!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! We would love to see you at our party that goes until Friday @7. We pin and tweet every post! Happy Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great party ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful week. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Coffee Tray this week!!! Hope the week has been a kind one so far ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for another great link up and thanks so much for featuring my post! I really appreciate it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a huge party! Thank you for hosting, glad to join with my thrifted copper find (for $3) and the 10 uses for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting! This is my first time on your linky party and would love to keep in touch. You can find me on Twitter @TheMamaNurse.
    Tori
    www.themamanurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my gum and candy basket! It was a fun and simple project to put together. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great link up. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete